PayPal Checkout

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Edited Aug 17, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Guys, If I enable the PayPal option from the site administration, then i try to create a new listing, all that I get is "Before your ad is visible you will need to pay us for it as running a site is very expensive." and then nothing happens. Isn't there suppose to be some kind of redirect link to PayPal site and/or notification from the user account reminding them of paying for their ads? does this exists as a separate add-ons? My second suggestion is: Is there a way the admin of the site sets a PayPal price for each category? for example the fee for listing a house is different from the fee of listing a car...etc? I think such an addition it would be great. Please let me know,

Also,

I was reading in the documentation section regarding email notification, and I noticed it doesn't exist in the administration section.

Disabling Email Verification

You can disable this feature by simply

• Navigating to Administration Member Management Setting.
  • Email Verification Enabled = false; (UnCheck the CheckBox)

How do you access the above section? the administration section does not have any setting regarding Member Management.

Thanks

Coordinator
Aug 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Aug 18, 2010 at 3:42 AM

The Download is Created from the source Control Contents and the Source Controller was ignoring new Items and not updating modified files so for now I do apologise for the missing bits and when I can get more time I will spend a day or 2 trying to re-sync everything.

This apply's In regards to the email verification and current paypal option please check the next release when its out. Just having a browse and there are also Administration Pages missing from the on line Downloads for configuring Email Activation, Pay Pal Configuration and bunch for managing Members and Roles, I will get this sorted asap.

For the Member Accounts & Listing Charges/Fee's I have created a work item. Please feel free to create a work item for issues and feature requests etc

Regards, Regan

Aug 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I also interested in the re-sync'ed version, let me know when its out.

Regards,