How do I change the page title?

Jun 13, 2010 at 6:19 PM
Can you point me to the instructions where I can learn how to change the Trading Center page title? Thanks
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Edited Jun 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

In the 2010 Beta Version this is set directly in the MasterPage.master.cs file, This will change in the final release and be configurable from the Administartion.

Oct 8, 2010 at 4:24 AM

In the MasterPage.master.cs Load method the following line exists:

HeaderHyperLink.Text = Product.Current.Name + " <sup>Demo</sup>";
 FooterLineLabel.Text = Product.Current.PoweredBy;

Where is the Product.Current.Name located? How is it getting the title "Trading Center 2010 Beta"?

Thanks

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM

how change the title to the page I get this titleSpider Master's Trading Center 2010 - Default and I can not change it

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:48 PM
jcalaniz wrote:

how change the title to the page I get this titleSpider Master's Trading Center 2010 - Default and I can not change it

Not all code is available to you, as the SpiderMaster keeps the main ones locked in DLLs and you can't modify them as they are part of a *Commercial* product and you will need to pay to get them to customize it for you.

As I understood the project is on hold and has not been active for almost a year or so and there isn't any indication or plan on when they will proceed.

They way I did it is like the following:

Replace "Product.Current.Name" below by another variable that holds your own title and do the same for the PoweredBy variable.

HeaderHyperLink.Text = Product.Current.Name + " <sup>Demo</sup>";
 FooterLineLabel.Text = Product.Current.PoweredBy;

Sorry I couldn't help u

Mar 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM

thanks for your help,
I meant the content of the <title> </ title>.
know a project that works like this, but giving access to all code and libraries, or onethat better than this and this developed. net
I translated this text with google apologize if this poorly translated.

thanks for your time