Do you have auctions in yet

Jun 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Looking forward to the auctions piece! How's that coming? I'm adding them into the current release by copying the ads pages and adding an auction adtype. I think that'll work. If this would be helpful to you, let me know and I'll send you my work.
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2010 at 3:20 PM

The Auction System including the other ListingTypes are all plug-in provider based and well advanced in our full production System.

These are all being used around the world as we speak in some major corporate sites for more than 3 years now and developed by 50 odd Developers.

You will see these features grow and be incorporated back into the Open Source version here on CodePlex over time. Simply adding a ListingType for Auctions does not account for an extensive Bidding System.

There is no Time Frame and wont be a formal Time Frame as Paid work takes priority and is currently for-filling time at the moment and there is nobody else actively working on this Open Source project but hope to see more skilled and confident developers getting involved once the Source here on codeplex is released into a production edition for the community.

This site is documented in ways you can help with the project such as contributing by uploading a patch. If your code is found to be suitable then we would be more than happy to add it to the Kit.

Regards and Happy Coding :-)